Oban is the epicentre of Argyll holidaymaking, with visitor attractions, places to eat and interesting shopping.
- Caledonian MacBrayne ferries to the Isles
- Tesco is the best place for basic provisions, open 7 days a week
The island of Mull has many popular visitor attractions such as…
- Duart Castle
- Mull Theatre
- Tobermory (home the BBC’s acclaimed TV programme of Balamory and fun to explore for teenies, tweenies and even oldies!
- A distillery and much more.
There are many good places to eat within a few miles, from good pub grub to fine restaurants
- Loch Melfort Hotel just five minutes away
- Waterfront Fishhouse Restaurant, Oban
- Coast, Oban
- The renowned Crinan Hotel.
Other ideas are given in a list of Our Recommendations available in the cottages.